Desert Divers is Dahab's center for Diving & Desert Adventure in the Sinai. Our story began more than 15 years ago, when Bedouin owner Said Khedr ventured from his desert home to become Dahab's first Bedouin to learn to dive. He fell in love with the sea and was treating many of the very first Dahab divers to a unique blend of world-class diving and Bedouin hospitality
Today's Desert Divers has grown up a bit. You can dive, climb, trek & freedive:
- PADI 5 star Gold Palm Resort
- AIDA Freediving Center
- Home of the Camel Diving Safari
- Sinai's most extensive Deep Desert Safari program
- First and only company developing Rock Climbing in the Sinai
- Rooftop Yoga & Yoga Safaris
- Recipient of many eco awards including a recent grant from the European Union for promoting sustainable tourism in the Sinai.
The amazing thing about the Sinai is that all of these adventures are world-class, as well as next to one another! The other nice thing is that your holiday adventure brings employment and income to Bedouin living in remote areas, who might otherwise be forced to forsake their way of life.